Job searching is never fun, so why go through the process alone. Partner with a staffing agency who can help you find your next job and take some stress out of the process. Read on to learn more about what benefits an agency provides and the crucial role they can play in finding your next position.
- Knowledgeable about the current market – The job market is constantly changing and what worked five years ago doesn’t work now. A staffing agency deals with the job market on a daily basis and can provide valuable information to help navigate a job seeker through the market changes.
- They do the searching for you – Trying to find a job can mean hours upon hours searching job boards, researching companies, creating resumes and cover letters, and filling out applications. An agency can do the searching for you. They have access to a vast database of open positions and will be aware of positions that are not announced or advertised.
- Multiple job openings available at one time – A staffing agency has a large number of open positions to fill at one time and can use their expertise to match a candidate’s skills to the current open positions.
- Insights offer better matches to jobs and companies – Agencies deal with many of the same companies and managers and know what they are looking for in a candidate. They can also enlighten a candidate to a company’s culture, values, expectations and needs.
- Try the job before committing – Many staffing agencies facilitate employment on a temporary, contract or contract-to-hire basis. This allows an employee to try out a job for a trial period and determine if the company and the job is a good fit for a long-term commitment.